Porsche 992 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, Going to buy a T4S. Worked with my sales guy yesterday on the build and came up with the final price. He told me they are selling at MSRP. Not discounting 911. Does this sound consistent what you are hearing? I live in the Bay Area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my 2022 Targa in early April 2021 with no available discounts on the vehicle or my upgrades/options.
The Denver dealer did offer to cover a locally installed front protection film and window tinting.

I feel fortunate to have been granted the allocation with the very few available.

It is scheduled for delivery at the end of August. Good luck on your sweet new ride.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Guys, Going to buy a T4S. Worked with my sales guy yesterday on the build and came up with the final price. He told me they are selling at MSRP. Not discounting 911. Does this sound consistent what you are hearing? I live in the Bay Area.
I ordered my 2022 Targa in early April 2021 with no available discounts on the vehicle or my upgrades/options.
The Denver dealer did offer to cover a locally installed front protection film and window tinting.

I feel fortunate to have been granted the allocation with the very few available.

It is scheduled for delivery at the end of August. Good luck on your sweet new ride.
Welcome to the forum guys! Personally I haven't seen any discounts so far but if you're on good terms with your dealer/salesperson they can sweeten the pot a little bit for you.

How did you guys spec your Targas?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum guys! Personally I haven't seen any discounts so far but if you're on good terms with your dealer/salesperson they can sweeten the pot a little bit for you.

How did you guys spec your Targas?
GT Silver
Black/Bordeaux Red Leather
Sport Design front and back
Carrera Classic Wheels
Chrono
Lift system
and a few more

Question - not sure the big differences and benefits of the "sports exhaust system tailpipes in silver" $2950 and "sports exhaust system exclusive design tailpipes in silver" $3380. Any thoughts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts