Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon
I went today to complete the paperwork and schedule a Tuesday pick up.
Ive attached some pics.
please see the passenger seat as looks like someone had something in their pocket
HOpefully this will come out but,,,,, would you accept this

Attachments

· Registered
99 Posts
Good afternoon
I went today to complete the paperwork and schedule a Tuesday pick up.
Ive attached some pics.
please see the passenger seat as looks like someone had something in their pocket
HOpefully this will come out but,,,,, would you accept this
Those indentations look pretty deep and doesn't look like they will return to normal any time soon. I would definitely not like this if it were my new vehicle.

· Registered
2022 992 GTS
1,312 Posts
I can’t see it because I’m on my iPhone without my reading glasses. I will see this though. In the mid-1980s a teenager sat in my car with a Compass in his back pocket from school. It punctured the seat. The dealership did have a repair person who came in and fixed it perfectly. I had another instance where a seat was scratched that was also repaired on another car. The point is that a scratch or a puncture is repairable. I didn’t believe so it first until it was done on my car. I thought the seat was toast.

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yikes. Solve it up front for sure. Those aren’t going anywhere for a while.
I thought we had a leather guru here.
I’m wondering if they will get a leather guy to steam it or just replace the seat.
Those indentations look pretty deep and doesn't look like they will return to normal any time soon. I would definitely not like this if it were my new vehicle.
I agree as it’s the first thing I see when I look inside
I confident they will resolve it.

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can’t see it because I’m on my iPhone without my reading glasses. I will see this though. In the mid-1980s a teenager sat in my car with a Compass in his back pocket from school. It punctured the seat. The dealership did have a repair person who came in and fixed it perfectly. I had another instance where a seat was scratched that was also repaired on another car. The point is that a scratch or a puncture is repairable. I didn’t believe so it first until it was done on my car. I thought the seat was toast.
I saw on tv they introduce steam
Im sure they have their tricks. If I let it go I’d be pissed every time I get in. It will be addressed.

· Registered
1,894 Posts
I thought we had a leather guru here.
I’m wondering if they will get a leather guy to steam it or just replace the seat.

I agree as it’s the first thing I see when I look inside
I confident they will resolve it.
I’m not a leather Guru and I hung up my leather pants years ago! 🎸 🎤 Don’t worry, ANYTHING can be fixed!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts