Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the “HEIST” and you LOVE these videos don’t you? Your post like five a day!!!!!
I know, I know, what can I say, you guys are now part of my therapy while I'm waiting for my allocation! 😅 But seriously, I try to share the vids I like and at the same time hope to "animate" this Forum. Besides you and Larry (oops, I just divulged his first name, hope he won't mind), most members are pretty discrete or leave once their question is answered. You've been pretty active since you joined the group and I salute your enthusiasm hoping it's contagious.

The truth is I'm just trying to beat you at points! LOL! ;)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I know, I know, what can I say, you guys are now part of my therapy while I'm waiting for my allocation! 😅 But seriously, I try to share the vids I like and at the same time hope to "animate" this Forum. Besides you and Larry (oops, I just divulged his first name, hope he won't mind), most members are pretty discrete or leave once their question is answered. You've been pretty active since you joined the group and I salute your enthusiasm hoping it's contagious.

The truth is I'm just trying to beat you at points! LOL! ;)
CH, your killing me! Larry, if that’s his real name, has already called the FBI on you !!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
The Herist was the intro to to Taycan . I have warmed up top the car and even was impressed by. a discussion I had with a person who has driven more Porches than I have ever seen . He was handed a company car 4S and loves it . "Keep in mind thus is Porsches first one" he said .

One guy on Rennlist summed it up when he said "Tesla is the EV for the masses but the Taycan is the EV for the enthusiast" . The general thought is that Porsche is trying ti make it fun . I have yet to drive one .

As long as you like commercials .. here's one from the past.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Herist was the intro to to Taycan . I have warmed up top the car and even was impressed by. a discussion I had with a person who has driven more Porches than I have ever seen . He was handed a company car 4S and loves it . "Keep in mind thus is Porsches first one" he said .

One guy on Rennlist summed it up when he said "Tesla is the EV for the masses but the Taycan is the EV for the enthusiast" . The general thought is that Porsche is trying ti make it fun . I have yet to drive one .

As long as you like commercials .. here's one from the past.
Porsche doesn't need to advertise but when it does, they do with style! Like in this old "poster"! After owning 2 Boxsters and a Macan, It still gives me goose bumps! 😉 And the wait goes on...

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.