Porsche 992 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I’m STILL trying to join you in the Gentian club. Every time I go to bed I think “I’m one day closer to getting my allocation”.

Beautiful pics. Ruby Star would go nicely with those autumn colours. 😄
You're already in the Club with your gorgious GB Macan GTS! You have great taste Sir. As for Ruby Star, the OP seemed to like it and I didn't see any reason to trash the color (or anything else for that matter) even if I personally wouldn't get it. But you can't change Larry, it just comes from the heart! And sometimes he can sting! He knows it.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Great shots Prince C, had my top down today here in Pa. 62 degrees, so nice out this week here.
How do you like this pic Bobby? Happened this morning on my way to work, not on the 911 but the poor Macan! It felt like I was hit by a missile!!! What a BANG!!! Good thing I kept my cool. Don't know what hit me or where it came from. :mad: I was driving on the highway with little traffic and no trucks around!? Scared the S$%/ out of me. Ever see something like that? This crack is almost 3 in wide! 🤬

Daytime Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Light

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
How do you like this pic Bobby? Happened this morning on my way to work, not on the 911 but the poor Macan! It felt like I was hit by a missile!!! What a BANG!!! Good thing I kept my cool. Don't know what hit me or where it came from. :mad: I was driving on the highway with little traffic and no trucks around!? Scared the S$%/ out of me. Ever see something like that? This crack is almost 3 in wide! 🤬

View attachment 1286
Oh my God! Looks like you were hit by a foul ball! You didn’t see anything at all???

·
Registered
Still waiting….
54 Posts
Ouch! Any glass come into the cab?

On the bright side, better the window than the hood or roofline. Easier to replace windshield than paint.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Ouch! Any glass come into the cab?

On the bright side, better the window than the hood or roofline. Easier to replace windshield than paint.
That windshield took the hit like a bulletproof glass. Nothing shattered or in the cabin. Maybe I did spec the bulletproof glass on the Macan? LOL! New windshield already ordered and will be installed thursday. But not from my dealer who wrote me that his installer was booked and the windshield...in Toronto! I figured they would outsource the job anyways and went with a reputable windshield repair and replacement expert. The Macan is getting old (MY17), it doesn't hurt as much.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
You can't not like Gentian Blue. ;) Those are my most recent fall pics. Lots of GT Silver pics on this Forum. I'm all alone. I need company. LOL!

View attachment 1282

View attachment 1283
I’ve seen a lot of pictures of your car but I can’t stop looking at that tree. I haven’t seen anything like that since I was a little child. I’m blown away by the tree size in the colors of the leaves. It’s a great backdrop for pictures of your car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My first Porsche (Cayman 981) was Gentian blue and I loved it. Tan interior.

My new Targa4S is Carrera white. It was not my first choice but when I saw the red/black interior, white seemed the best to me. I took these pictures in August 2022, a few days after delivery.

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Motor vehicle

Attachments

21 - 40 of 44 Posts