Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Markwn, curious when you placed your order and when you got you allotment? I just placed one on a GTS earlier this month trying to anticipate.
I picked this allotment already in the pipeline. The pervious person backed out. I was still able to make changes to the build. So I don't know the answer to your question.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Thanks, will def try. But already getting antsy even though I know I got at least 12 months to go
Welcome to the Forum @goh34! While you wait and play with the configurator, you can start your own post in the new member section and share with us your dream build. If you have any questions, some members are long time Porsche enthusiasts that can give advice. You definitely don't have to listen to them but they know their P cars.

Personally, this Forum was my therapy during the long wait. You placed your order this month and are already getting antsy!!! You will need us! LOL! 😛

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Welcome to the Forum @goh34! While you wait and play with the configurator, you can start your own post in the new member section and share with us your dream build. If you have any questions, some members are long time Porsche enthusiasts that can give advice. You definitely don't have to listen to them but they know their P cars.

Personally, this Forum was my therapy during the long wait. You placed your order this month and are already getting antsy!!! You will need us! LOL! 😛
It’s therapy for sure!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Checked on my 911 Turbo S status this morning. It went from production started(8/29) to ready for transport(9/2).
Lets see how long it takes to get to the port. My count down to delivery has started. :)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts