744 Posts
Update!!!
Spoke to the dealer
Car is at the port waiting fir a boat.
pcna should be ashamed of yourself!!
They know zero!!
But they tell you what you want.
unbelievable.
amyone know how to find out what boatbecause it’s obvious nobody knows.
They don’t know. It’s contingent on the shipping schedule and how many cars are available for each boat. This is really all run at the port. Porsche gets word of it when the vessel that has your car leaves. Do you know the name of your vessel? If so then we can look up the schedule and get an approximation of when they are going to a port on the US near your location. . For example cars coming to Miami tended to arrive in Jacksonville.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Also, my dealer told me. Shipping/freight on this side of the pond is very challenging for dealers. Shippers pick and choose who they deal with….usually go after the highest price paid…

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
They don’t know. It’s contingent on the shipping schedule and how many cars are available for each boat. This is really all run at the port. Porsche gets word of it when the vessel that has your car leaves. Do you know the name of your vessel? If so then we can look up the schedule and get an approximation of when they are going to a port on the US near your location. . For example cars coming to Miami tended to arrive in Jacksonville.
I googled and there’s 3 car carriers coming this weekend. Hopefully it will be on one to the northeast.

·
Registered
27 Posts
White is a classic color. Always loved it. Congrats MarkWN and Gussie 1.
Especially liked the poster below. It used to hang in my apt in Huntington Beach.
Looks like 4 of us are on vessels headed for NE. With some luck Sunshine ACE should port Baltimore on Sept 20.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
744 Posts
White is a classic color. Always loved it. Congrats MarkWN and Gussie 1.
Especially liked the poster below. It used to hang in my apt in Huntington Beach.
Looks like 4 of us are on vessels headed for NE. With some luck Sunshine ACE should port Baltimore on Sept 20.

View attachment 1090
I have owned many white cars .. love it !! Last 991.2 was white .
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
744 Posts
Yes it is.
First I’m really glad that you posted that car because most of the cars that I’m seeing are metallic white on the forums . i’ve never seen metallic white in person in Miami. The dealership has ordered flat white every single time. Most people say that the metallic white is a better choice on an SUV but not on the 911. I just agree your car looks really good and every time I look at the metallic white it had this grayish you to it that I didn’t like in overcast skies It also looks odd in the sunset. The problem I have with regular white on the new car is that front facia. It’s giant and black and white shows it more than anything. It looks like a panda. It Hass to be toned down somehow and I believe chalk does that. So do the darker colors but I am so tired of having jet black cars for my Macan. I want the car to feel like a new car.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts