Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, today was the first time I drove the car and the seat position was not saved. Before you ask I’m using the same key every day. Has anyone had this issue before…weird.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hey all, today was the first time I drove the car and the seat position was not saved. Before you ask I’m using the same key every day. Has anyone had this issue before…weird.
I had this happen in one of my Macan's . It turned out that either my wife or detailer moved the seat too far forward or back and it disconnected the mechanism . Service advisor fixed it in 2 seconds . I am not saying thats what you have but its what I experienced .

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had this happen in one of my Macan's . It turned out that either my wife or detailer moved the seat too far forward or back and it disconnected the mechanism . Service advisor fixed it in 2 seconds . I am not saying thats what you have but its what I experienced .
Interesting…I’ll be using it again tomorrow so I’ll see if its dialed back in.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It already happened with me a few times too without understanding why. I think it can be each time I leave the car with the star/stop and not with the engine off. I will try to figure it out.

Sorry for bad english but this forum was the best I found.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It already happened with me a few times too without understanding why. I think it can be each time I leave the car with the star/stop and not with the engine off. I will try to figure it out.

Sorry for bad english but this forum was the best I found.
Sousa, just left the dealer and they had no explanation for me. I think its just an issue once in a while so not worried about it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts