Porsche 992 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to put some wheel spacers on, so I go to eBay and find that there is something called wheel adapters.

I guess they look the same, and I just can't figure out the difference between these two.

And here's the result that I googled.

They have a different name that makes me confused, and it's said that wheel adapters are using to adapt the offset of CB and PCD between the OEM and ODM wheels.

Can anybody tell me more?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts