Porsche 992 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 137 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Well said grasshopper鈥...now go pick up that bad boy!
They have to PDI it and the shop is swamped . The salesman is pushing for tomorrow . He will be absent Saturday and Monday . I told him not to worry . This is going to be a happy relaxed event. I have a feeling its going down. tomorrow . :cool:

Registered
They have to PDI it and the shop is swamped . The salesman is pushing for tomorrow . He will be absent Saturday and Monday . I told him not to worry . This is going to be a happy relaxed event. I have a feeling its going down. tomorrow . :cool:
I know the drill鈥.at least you can see it, sit in it and share a few pics with us. Congratulations! They did my Xpel in one day but your ceramic will need to cure but you already knew that.

Registered
I hope you are not taking the 95 to your detailing guy馃槣

Registered
Bobby
I thought you were a porsche guy! You should never need to use it period. Utube is your friend here. There is a trick to it. Make sure to take off any key rings from the fob and pull the little ripply thing to the right and voila!

81 - 100 of 137 Posts