Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son sent me a pic yesterday. His friend’s Dad just got a 992. It looked like a Turbo or Turbo S but the wing looked different. I was baffled until he sent the second pic.

TECHART! I’m embarrassed to say I had to Google it. So this company based in Germany solely modifies Porsches. And the modifications can be very expensive. Hmm.

I’ll have to tell my son to be careful who he hangs out with!
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I was building my Macan back in 2018 my wife had her say regarding the interior. After she drives the car 95% of the time. There was an option for “bone” composite steering wheel. I personally do not like it. Did not see that option on 911 nor new macan.

TECHART offers an average of 13 different personalization options and an endless combination of materials and colors. Everything to make it one of a kind

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I was building my Macan back in 2018 my wife had her say regarding the interior. After she drives the car 95% of the time. There was an option for “bone” composite steering wheel. I personally do not like it. Did not see that option on 911 nor new macan.
Wow! You weren’t kidding about the « white » steering wheel. So, does your wife like it?

Maybe it’s this one (see pic) in the Techart? I can just imagine how crazy the configuration would be if we had all those options available directly from Porsche on the configurator. Apparently, a 992 Techart mod can fetch 100K! For the person who already has « EVERYTHING »! 🤪

Attachments

·
Registered
744 Posts
My aero kit and steering wheel are Techart in my 997 . It is amazing quality stuff . The steering wheel is hand made . I bought a basic leather wheel for a mere 2500 bucks . Its not cheap but great materials .
Speedometer Vehicle Plant Trip computer Odometer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts