Porsche 992 Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
I like to joke but it wasn't "nice" at all. I think it was Saturday May 21 when all hell broke loose here and in Ontario. Sorry to hear about all those trees on your property. We were VERY lucky spending the week-end in the Quebec Eastern Townships. We had 1 hour of downpour and then this...

Attachments

Registered
It was May 21. We had 7 guests at the cottage at the time the storm came through. Three trees fell 20鈥 from the house. We were lucky! Lost power for 7 days. In the city we did not loose power at all.

Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

Registered
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
It was May 21. We had 7 guests at the cottage at the time the storm came through. Three trees fell 20鈥 from the house. We were lucky! Lost power for 7 days. In the city we did not loose power at all.

View attachment 744
Terrible! 馃槙 Here, the Laurentians (Tremblant) and western QC were most affected. The Greater Montreal area was spared as the storm moved from Ontario through to Outaouais, the Laurentians, etc. Must have have been a nightmare for you without power for 7 days!!! Some couldn't even leave their cottages because the roads were blocked by fallen trees. Was it your case?

Glad you're ok! 馃槄

Registered
Our roads were cleared by Sun morning. Everyone left that afternoon. In stayed til Tue. and went back to the city. A lot of wasted food from freezers and fridges鈥..
Our cottage is 45min from Mt Tremblant.

Registered
I like to joke but it wasn't "nice" at all. I think it was Saturday May 21 when all hell broke loose here and in Ontario. Sorry to hear about all those trees on your property. We were VERY lucky spending the week-end in the Quebec Eastern Townships. We had 1 hour of downpour and then this...
beautiful view!

61 - 66 of 66 Posts