Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussed last few details with my sa yesterday. Got an email confirmation from him “build locked and ready for production” eta still end of May.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if its not by Tuesday .. its not happening. What shocks me is that guys who haven t locked yet on the Macan forum are getting the car before me . Mine is built and at the port .Something has to adjust .. I hope.
It has to, they can’t leave these cars there and keep piling up. I do understand they need a mostly full ship to make it financially make sense.

·
Registered
481 Posts
It has to, they can’t leave these cars there and keep piling up. I do understand they need a mostly full ship to make it financially make sense.
Still nothing EXCEPT .. this new message . (they are killing me . I like yes or no answers) . I was digesting the "no" and now they throw in a "maybe" ?
Note: Vehicles presently awaiting shipment from Germany are currently undergoing scheduling updates, and additional scheduling changes might occu

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Still nothing EXCEPT .. this new message . (they are killing me . I like yes or no answers) . I was digesting the "no" and now they throw in a "maybe" ?
Note: Vehicles presently awaiting shipment from Germany are currently undergoing scheduling updates, and additional scheduling changes might occu
Even though my car is on the move I have had that same exact message. I’ve had it for about three days.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts