Porsche 992 Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
I don't know why the info from Porsche N. America isn't more forthcoming or transparent. I always tend to disbelieve salespeople, but when a brand new showroom has been built (there were NO cars/furniture in waiting area) in a brand new multi-million dollar showroom and I ask "how are you guys staying open with no cars" and being told "we sold 13 TTS' last year" it makes me wonder WTH is going on. Maybe it's a regional thing that varies greatly.

· Registered
1,897 Posts
I don't know why the info from Porsche N. America isn't more forthcoming or transparent. I always tend to disbelieve salespeople, but when a brand new showroom has been built (there were NO cars/furniture in waiting area) in a brand new multi-million dollar showroom and I ask "how are you guys staying open with no cars" and being told "we sold 13 TTS' last year" it makes me wonder WTH is going on. Maybe it's a regional thing that varies greatly.
I just think Porsche doesn’t communicate enough with their own staff. More questions unanswered than answered.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts