Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 992 GTS Cab
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please tell me if I am missing something or if the function has changed in the past week or two? I am no longer able to top up and top down on the configurator. The GTS cab stays in the down position and the widget that was on the bottom left of the vehicle screen that raised or lowered is no longer there. I’m used both iPad and iMacs to no avail. Thanks for your suggestions.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Please tell me if I am missing something or if the function has changed in the past week or two? I am no longer able to top up and top down on the configurator. The GTS cab stays in the down position and the widget that was on the bottom left of the vehicle screen that raised or lowered is no longer there. I’m used both iPad and iMacs to no avail. Thanks for your suggestions.
I had issues in the past so I think its a bit finicky.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I just checked. You are correct. It’s likely due to the update with the 2023 colors and prices .

·
Registered
455 Posts
I just checked. You are correct. It’s likely due to the update with the 2023 colors and prices .
Yep! I had the "privilege" to spec my 992 for 2 model years and I experienced the same issue when the configurator updated from MY21 to MY22! Glad I didn't have to do it a third time. 😅

1 - 6 of 6 Posts