Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2022 992 GTS
1,314 Posts
I try not to use my phone as much as possible. One charge often last me two days much of it gets burned up right here on this forum. When you see the worst of my typing is usually due to dictation and the reading glasses and burning up my phone. Sadly, I keep my phone in my map folder, and when I park, I put it under the corner of my floormat. I never carry the phone with me.

· Registered
1,273 Posts
I try not to use my phone as much as possible. One charge often last me two days much of it gets burned up right here on this forum. When you see the worst of my typing is usually due to dictation and the reading glasses and burning up my phone. Sadly, I keep my phone in my map folder, and when I park, I put it under the corner of my floormat. I never carry the phone with me.
I think I suffer from « nomophobia »! It exists and is a « psychological condition when people have a fear of being detached from their mobile phone ». It’s always in my back pocket or nearby and if I don’t have it on me I don’t feel well. I’ve also been recently advised that I reached the « addicted » level of activity on this Forum! 😬😳 Hence the need to have a fully charged iPhone at all times in order to answer any interesting posts…immediately (even at work) 🤪

i will seek treatment and try to keep a lower profile in the future. Unless Larry pulls me back in! LOL! 😉

· Registered
2022 992 GTS
1,314 Posts
I think I suffer from « nomophobia »! It exists and is a « psychological condition when people have a fear of being detached from their mobile phone ». It’s always in my back pocket or nearby and if I don’t have it on me I don’t feel well. I’ve also been recently advised that I reached the « addicted » level of activity on this Forum! 😬😳 Hence the need to have a fully charged iPhone at all times in order to answer any interesting posts…immediately (even at work) 🤪

i will seek treatment and try to keep a lower profile in the future. Unless Larry pulls me back in! LOL! 😉
I do use my phone for the forum . I don't know how many times I meant to say Macan S and it typed Macan a$$. It seems to get the "Carrera S" right more . I have a lot of trouble with no reading glasses . As for talking on the phone I do but not as much as many I know . I think carrying the phone becomes cumbersome when wearing shorts .

· Registered
1,897 Posts

I have a pill for that! Remember, I was a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep for 25 years so we have a pill for everything!

· Registered
783 Posts
I do use my phone for the forum . I don't know how many times I meant to say Macan S and it typed Macan a$$. It seems to get the "Carrera S" right more . I have a lot of trouble with no reading glasses . As for talking on the phone I do but not as much as many I know . I think carrying the phone becomes cumbersome when wearing shorts .
Turn off the “auto correct”.

The last time I used a computer for internet browsing was before the iPhone 3 came out.😝

1 - 16 of 16 Posts