Porsche 992 Forum banner

What are people using for phone mounts?

4K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  figure1a 
#1 ·
Title kind of says it all. Anything out there that is not a dangly thing hanging from a vent with wires running across my console?

#6 ·
I try not to use my phone as much as possible. One charge often last me two days much of it gets burned up right here on this forum. When you see the worst of my typing is usually due to dictation and the reading glasses and burning up my phone. Sadly, I keep my phone in my map folder, and when I park, I put it under the corner of my floormat. I never carry the phone with me.

#8 ·
I think I suffer from « nomophobia »! It exists and is a « psychological condition when people have a fear of being detached from their mobile phone ». It’s always in my back pocket or nearby and if I don’t have it on me I don’t feel well. I’ve also been recently advised that I reached the « addicted » level of activity on this Forum! 😬😳 Hence the need to have a fully charged iPhone at all times in order to answer any interesting posts…immediately (even at work) 🤪

i will seek treatment and try to keep a lower profile in the future. Unless Larry pulls me back in! LOL! 😉

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.