Porsche 992 Forum banner
221 - 240 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
This is my link. ;) If you get the "bundle", Nick gets 5% and so do I! LOL! 😂

Ha ha! We get dirty here too! I just buy the 40 count micro fiber towels and the ceramic cleaner they gave me in a spray bottle. Just did my second boost (monthly) and I’m done!
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
Ha ha! We get dirty here too! I just buy the 40 count micro fiber towels and the ceramic cleaner they gave me in a spray bottle. Just did my second boost (monthly) and I’m done! View attachment 1269
Great job as usual Bobby! But I still think that the Amish horse buggies don't splash as much filthy street water as the 18 wheelers I cross going to work every day. 😅 Just kidding. NOT! Montreal highways on rainy days are terrible. But if you can get your 992 as shiny without water, you're a pro! (y)

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Great job as usual Bobby! But I still think that the Amish horse buggies don't splash as much filthy street water as the 18 wheelers I cross going to work every day. 😅 Just kidding. NOT! Montreal highways on rainy days are terrible. But if you can get your 992 as shiny without water, you're a pro! (y)
The stuff is amazing and that was after I got caught in the rain!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
That’s Bobby’s specialty 😉
So my car has PPF and its ceramic coated so not sure if that applies to you. I have Opti-Coat Ceramic and this is their recommended product. The yellow bottle can be used daily if needed and the blue bottle is a monthly “boost” which makes it look like glass. If you don’t have ceramic coated car that’s fine there are plenty of options like Maguires quick detail.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Thank you Bobby!
My 911 had the exact protection you had but not my Macan. Would it work for my macan too?
You would be better off using some thing less costly like the Maguires. If it’s not ceramic coated I don’t think you’ll need that level of protection. In other words the stuff I’m using isn’t cheap!

·
Registered
66 Posts
What is your relationship with your 911 during the cold winter? You still sneak out to see her at night or its not worth anymore?
Btw when you guys think its time to plug your battery? After a week ? Two ? A month? (Of inactivity)

221 - 240 of 242 Posts