Porsche 992 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Nicely! Its hard to not go above 4,000rpm tho.
I am always looking for empty roads/highways in BC since Vancouver is too packed and narrow
I'm from Montreal but I found this suggestion from the Porsche Travel Experience

"The British Columbia Travel Experience from Porsche starting in the majestic mountains of Whistler and Blackcomb, full of crystal blue glacier water lakes, and snow-capped mountain peaks. You then travel down the Sea to Sky highway, one of the most breathtaking highways in all of Canada with continuous views of the mountains, shimmering bodies of water, cascading waterfalls, and if you pay close attention, you may even see some parasailers and parachuters! Continuing the drive on BCs Highway 1 to the Okanagan Valley, you will become one with the car on the winding roads, banked turns and long straight aways."

Don’t forget to buy some of the best wines in all of Canada from the Okanagan Valley.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm from Montreal but I found this suggestion from the Porsche Travel Experience

"The British Columbia Travel Experience from Porsche starting in the majestic mountains of Whistler and Blackcomb, full of crystal blue glacier water lakes, and snow-capped mountain peaks. You then travel down the Sea to Sky highway, one of the most breathtaking highways in all of Canada with continuous views of the mountains, shimmering bodies of water, cascading waterfalls, and if you pay close attention, you may even see some parasailers and parachuters! Continuing the drive on BCs Highway 1 to the Okanagan Valley, you will become one with the car on the winding roads, banked turns and long straight aways."

Don’t forget to buy some of the best wines in all of Canada from the Okanagan Valley.
thank you very much this is what i was looking for.
Funny to see its 9degrees in BC while its 21+ in SK.
Its raining all the time here

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey I heard there will be a Porsche meeting at 6am in West Van this sat. Did you hear about that? @Toolguy
I did not hear about that one. A bit early for me.
there is one tomorrow Saturday that i am going to try a get to:
Prado Cafe
104-6388 Market Ave, Delta BC V4L 1M9, Canada

also every second Saturday (next one June 11) Weisach has a meet at 8am-10am at:
Spanish Banks Beach
4707 NW Marine Dr, Vancouver BC V6T 1A1, Canada

·
Registered
41 Posts
very detailed informations!
Thanks.
The one of tomorrow is a meeting between Porsche owners? Do you guys will drive as well?

I did not hear about that one. A bit early for me.
there is one tomorrow Saturday that i am going to try a get to:
Prado Cafe
104-6388 Market Ave, Delta BC V4L 1M9, Canada

also every second Saturday (next one June 11) Weisach has a meet at 8am-10am at:
Spanish Banks Beach
4707 NW Marine Dr, Vancouver BC V6T 1A1, Canada

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks.
The one of tomorrow is a meeting between Porsche owners? Do you guys will drive as well?
Thanks.
I have not been to one from this group yet but I believe it is Porsches. Not sure about if they drive or not. I am the same as you trying to find out what we have around town to join in.

Look at Weissach site as they do quite a bit of stuff. Not juse Porsches Weissach | Pre-Owned Porsche Cars in Vancouver, BC

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have not been to one from this group yet but I believe it is Porsches. Not sure about if they drive or not. I am the same as you trying to find out what we have around town to join in.

Look at Weissach site as they do quite a bit of stuff. Not juse Porsches Weissach | Pre-Owned Porsche Cars in Vancouver, BC
Thanks.
Also you can check these Facebook groups I have come across but dont have any experience with them

Vancouver Porsche Enthusiasts
Porschecouver social club
Cars & Coffee Vancouver (CCV)
DGX-Vancouver’s Exclusive Drivers Club

101 - 120 of 127 Posts