Porsche 992 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
1035km displayed for the autonomy :0
View attachment 708
You are ahead of me. I am at about 400km. Had engine light come on and it is at the dealer to sort out and hope to have back before the weekend.
I just joined the PCA (Porsche Club of American) PCA.org and they will then assign you to the Canada Western Region. looks like a great spot for events and other things. Check it out. Also dont forget Carepokes.com too

·
Registered
48 Posts
You are ahead of me. I am at about 400km. Had engine light come on and it is at the dealer to sort out and hope to have back before the weekend.
I just joined the PCA (Porsche Club of American) PCA.org and they will then assign you to the Canada Western Region. looks like a great spot for events and other things. Check it out. Also dont forget Carepokes.com too
By the way PCA is the one I joined for the sea to sky drive last weekend

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
I dont think its a proper reason to sell a 911 lol.
The car is almost new as I only drove 1500km total.
How much the 992 GTS coupe is worth u think guys? (Roughly)
I’m still stunned by your decision and sad to see your beautiful 992 leave the nest. But the misfortune of some is the happiness of others and some lucky person will buy your car in a heartbeat!

You should certainly make a good profit in the present market. No way to know for sure how much someone would pay for a such a rare bird. I see dealers selling 20K-30K (CAD) over MSRP. You can even bring it back to the dealer and he will sell it for you at market value…and keep about 4%! They don’t even have to add CPO since your car is new.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
I’m still stunned by your decision and sad to see your beautiful 992 leave the nest. But the misfortune of some is the happiness of others and some lucky person will buy your car in a heartbeat!

You should certainly make a good profit in the present market. No way to know for sure how much someone would pay for a such a rare bird. I see dealers selling 20K-30K (CAD) over MSRP. You can even bring it back to the dealer and he will sell it for you at market value…and keep about 4%! They don’t even have to add CPO since your car is new.
Look at those crazy asking prices for 992 4S in Montreal

121 - 140 of 158 Posts