Porsche 992 Forum banner
141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I dont think its a proper reason to sell a 911 lol.
The car is almost new as I only drove 1500km total.
How much the 992 GTS coupe is worth u think guys? (Roughly)
I am quite sure 20k - 30k more than you paid is what I would guess it to be worth. It’s a shame to make a decision after so few kilometres driven.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
No I didnt plan it but I dont enjoy the ride in BC that much
I can’t sleep since you announced you were selling your 992! 🙁 NOT REALLY, if I can’t sleep it’s because I’m getting my 992 S Cab TODAY! 😉🤪

Seriously, driving in traffic in Vancouver, Montreal or Miami is the same in a 911 or a Panamera but you have such beautiful scenic drives in BC…I wish I lived there (and not store my 911 in winter). You should give it a second thought. Then again you could make a quick buck!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I can’t sleep since you announced you were selling your 992! 🙁 NOT REALLY, if I can’t sleep it’s because I’m getting my 992 S Cab TODAY! 😉🤪

Seriously, driving in traffic in Vancouver, Montreal or Miami is the same in a 911 or a Panamera but you have such beautiful scenic drives in BC…I wish I lived there (and not store my 911 in winter). You should give it a second thought. Then again you could make a quick buck!

exciting day for you. Send pics of your new car. I am sure you will enjoy. I am loving mine.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
exciting day for you. Send pics of your new car. I am sure you will enjoy. I am loving mine.
I haven’t seen the car yet but these pics were sent to me by my SA on Tuesday when it just came off the truck.

« Official » pics will follow. I started a post with the title « The Eagle has landed ». Might post them there. And here. Probably everywhere. LOL! Very excited (does it show?). Canceled my afternoon at work for the occasion. Like having a baby!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
I haven’t seen the car yet but these pics were sent to me by my SA on Tuesday when it just came off the truck.

« Official » pics will follow. I started a post with the title « The Eagle has landed ». Might post them there. And here. Probably everywhere. LOL! Very excited (does it show?). Canceled my afternoon at work for the occasion. Like having a baby!
Well said. I took the afternoon off too. Enjoy the afternoon!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
In case you don’t visit my other post. I think I have more pics of this car than of my daughter when she was born almost 30 years ago! LOL!

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
My 911 4 GTS is now in Canada and on a truck. I should have my first 911 around the end of this month. Can’t wait and will post a few pics when I receive. Super excited.
How are you enjoying your 4 gts? Just came across this thread by accident. In should be getting my 4 gts in three weeks!
Cheers

·
Registered
253 Posts
Seeing the pic with Bobby washing reminded me to go and treat my soft top. I usually do it every six months. And I never drive in the rain, unless caught in it.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
Seeing the pic with Bobby washing reminded me to go and treat my soft top. I usually do it every six months. And I never drive in the rain, unless caught in it.
Don’t know if I’ll be more « careful » with the 911 but once my roadsters are out I usually drive them ALL the time, rain or shine, traffic or no traffic, to and from work. It’s my therapy!!! Did it with both Boxsters (and even before with a Z4). With good care, the soft top will keep looking good. But they don’t see winter.

141 - 158 of 158 Posts